Misdemeanors, Felonies, DUII, Etc…Learn more
Divorce, Separation, Custody, Child Support, Guardianship, Adoption, Restraining Orders, Guardianship, Etc…Learn more
Advanced Directive, Power of Attorney, Wills, Trusts, Etc…Learn more
Letters, Pleadings, Garnishments, Etc…Learn more

What will happen if you die unexpectedly?

If you don’t know what will happen to your children,
pets or belongings in the event of your death,
you may want to consider obtaining a will or trust.

If you’d like assistance doing so,
and don’t trust the internet for “state specific” documents,
please contact the

Law Office of Valerie B. Hedrick, P.C.

contact us

Our office strives to provide legal services at a fair price

in a relaxed and comfortable environment.